- Concept & Definition
- The Process of Managing Performance
- Operative Performance Management system:
– Addressing Poor Performance
– Supporting Employee Development.
– Access and Use of Performance
– Training in Managing Performance and Administering the System
– Resolving Performance Pay Disputes.
– Monitoring and Evaluating the Performance Management Process.
All levels of managers and Project Officers
Participants are able to communicate staff performance expectations, maintain ongoing performance dialogue, and conduct staff performance appraisals.