1-Training Tuition and Fee Payments
Tuition payment for upcoming course is due once the official confirmation of the course opening is announced. You may request alternative arrangements for payment only on special arrangement with SILAKA Administration prior to the date of the training.
In order to maximize the learning experience, it is essential to participate in class throughout the training week. For that reason it has been SILAKA policy to require at least 80% attendance to successfully complete the course and be eligible for certificate of completion.
3-Refund of Tuition and Fee Policy
For our training sessions, our policy is as follows:
- 100% refund if requested more than 1 week before the class
- 80% refund if requested within 3 days before the class
- 0 % refund with less than 1 days before class. You will instead be issued a credit toward a
future course of equal value. Credits are valid for the current year only. All unclaimed credits are null and void if not claimed pass the New Year.
Refunds will be paid (or a credit authorization issued for payments by check) within two business days of the date the refund was requested. Refund request using organization sponsored funds must accompanied by a written request on organization letterhead signed by Organization Management. Payment will be in the organization’s name and by check.
- 3% Discount for all returning students. Please, bring a photocopy of your certificate with you and mention it when registering.
- An additional 2% discount is available for women.
- Any organization that registers Five plus (5+) full paying participants on an individual course will receive the sixth (6th) place on the same course for 50% of the participant rate.
- If the customer organization’s group includes at least one female, then an additional 2% discount for the same course.
If circumstances prevent a previously registered person from attending a course, substitutions are permitted up to and on the day of the event.
If for any reason, a course that is earlier confirmed as opening as schedule, but cannot do so due to a change in participation or any other unforeseeable reason, SILAKA will reschedule the course at no additional cost to the participant. At that time, if the tuition and fee for the course has been prepaid the participant will be eligible for a full refund if requested.
8-Official Confirmation of Participation
A week before the course is scheduled to open we will officially confirm participation by sending out a Getting Ready for Training email. At this time we will provide specific information on room designation.