- Patriarchal as obstacle to gender equality
- Gender Discrimination
- Women’s rights are Human Rights
- Introduction to CEDAW
- National Frame Work and Laws
- MDGs and Gender Equality
- The Rectangular Strategy in relation to CEDAW
- CEDAW and your daily life
All levels of managers and project officers of CSOs, government ministries, and private entrepreneurship.
Participants are able to understand on patriarchy system gender role and stereotyping, that human rights stem from the protection of women’s rights, structure and provisions of CEDAW, How state should fulfill their obligation and key principles of CEDAW to the Cambodian context.