- Review of a Project Cycle.
- Preparation to design a project
– Problems Analysis
– Problem Statement.
- Arrange project in a Log-Frame.
– Project Hierarchy
– Indicators, External Factors and Assumptions
- Management Plan
- Background of the organizations
- Proposal Writing and Presentation
Managers and leaders of organisation with the tasks to develop proposal. Must know how to plan and have experiences in project management and implementation.
Participants can design projects based on structured problem analysis and prepare to different components of project proposal.