- Project Cycle.
- Problem Analysis & Solutions.
- Key Project Design Elements
- Project rational and strategy
- Goal, Objectives, Outputs, Activities, Inputs
- Indicators and assumptions
- Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Design Project in a Log-Frame.
- Concept Note.
All Levels of community development staff, managers and staff of NGOs, government ministries with planning responsibilities.
Participants are able to improve group performance with an emphasis on structured participatory decision making in planning, and project design.