- Role and responsibilities of a manager
- How to become an effective planner
- What is in the office guideline and procedure
- Staffing the office
- The importance of good customer relation
- Your leadership and effectiveness
- Communication for results
- Building a successful team
Office supervisors, front desk supervisors of office dealing with the public.
Participants will be able to: develop work plan, set up standards and control for office conductivities, organize the team that works well together with leadership and human relation skills.