- Principles of Good Governance.
- Characteristic and Area of Good Governance.
- Concept of a Good Society.
- The Roles of Citizens and Government in a Good Society.
- Trust Building.
- Political Framework of Governance in Cambodia.
- Introduction to the Concept of Social Accountability and its Emerging Practices.
- The Process and Building Blocks of Social Accountability.
- Dimensions (measurable) of Social Accountability.
Top and middle managers and project officers of CSOs, government, ministries, and private agency
Participants are able to identify key steps to implement social accountability based on legal frameworks that support the implementation of social accountability in Cambodia.