- Training nature and concepts
- Process and methods on conducting Training need assessment (TNA)
- Designing course evaluations
- Designing training materials
- Selection training methods
- Presentation techniques
- Characteristics of a good trainer and techniques in listening, observing, summarizing
- Reporting on a training
Staff from all types of institutions with the tasks to prepare and organize training for adults.
Participants skills and abilities as effective trainers are enhance with the ability to use training methods, design materials, conduct evaluations, conduct TNA, and write a training report.