Phnom Penh-SILAKA in collaboration NGO CEDAW, Cambodia Women Caucus, Gender and Development Network (GADNET) and other women networks/NGOs which is supported by UN Women will conduct the Consultation Workshop “Post-Regional Beijing Platform for Action+20 Review” Moving Toward on 24th February 2015 at Himawari Hotel.
- To brief the NGO communities on the outcome and the process of the Beijing +20 in the Asia Pacific and move on to the global meeting in NY in March 2015.
- To identify the areas of concerns and the gaps that needs to be address for the decade to come.
- What are the activities Cambodian NGOs should join and implemented in the CSW 59 in New York;
- Identify who will be able to go and have the fund secured already.
- Improved understanding on what is the Beijing+20 and CSW the process;
- improved of an understanding of what the areas of importance and change in the Beijing + 20 declaration in Bangkok in November 2014;
- A set of prioritized issues for Cambodian Women and agenda for 59th CSW;
- A commitment of key stakeholders to participate in the process and advocacy;
- Identified of next steps to do and to get the list of participants who will join the 59th CSW in New York.